5D DIY Diamond Painting Greeting Card Holiday Party Handmade Special Shaped Diamond Postcards Resin Partial Drill Home Decoration
Size: 15*15cm (after folding the greeting card in half)
Packing size: 300*150*30mm
Material: resin diamond + cardboard
DIY diamond painting steps:
1. Open the box and check the special tools for diamond painting.
2. View the color of resin diamonds and arrange them in order of coding.
3. Uncover the tape picture above, you will see many symbols corresponding to the color coding.
4.According to the corresponding color coded fixture, the resin is inlaid with diamonds.
5. It is recommended to complete a set of resin diamonds faster.
6. In order to make a perfect diamond painting, put the drawing in one place, and every line of symbols does not need to leave diamonds.
7. To cut a good figure on the drawing, please install the sorting array on the plane of the above material.
8. The splicing needs to be flat, neat and without cracks.
9. After a good fight, the remaining glue gaps are in line with the diamond symbol.
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-2cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
3. This is a diy diamond painting, it is not completed, you need to complete it yourself.
8 X Diamond Cardboard
8 X Greeting Card Envelope
1 X Diamond Drawing Tools (Jelly Glue, Drill Pen, Speed Up Plate, Drill Bag)